DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noise Comparison question on Mp and mpp

Hostar

Reactions
I know the Mp is quieter with the mpp props. But how does it compare to the mpp?

So a sound comparison of the Mp with mpp props vs a mpp.

Is there a video of this already? I tried searching but came up with nothing.

I am heavily contemplating from upgrading the spark to the mpp after a visit to the dji store today. I didn’t realize how quiet the mpp was when compared to the spark.

I live in Europe and try to draw as little attention as possible when flying. The spark is small but is loud. The mavic is larger but quieter. Trying to figure out which is less intrusive.

Noise level is somewhat subjective, there's no doubt that Mavic Pro with new style props is less intrusive, perhaps more than the decibel reading suggests because the sound seems less harsh.
The Platinum is another step along with slightly more efficient motors and esc.
If being quiet is the main priority the answer is obvious.

I think this is what your looking for, towards the end to the video is the comparison of the MP with MPP props

Noise level is somewhat subjective, there's no doubt that Mavic Pro with new style props is less intrusive, perhaps more than the decibel reading suggests because the sound seems less harsh.
The Platinum is another step along with slightly more efficient motors and esc.
If being quiet is the main priority the answer is obvious.

Quiet and price. Lol. If I can get a Mp with plat props and the sound isn’t that much of a difference but the price is. Then I would lean towards the Mp with plat props.

When mine is at 100m or more you can’t hear it. I’m surprised at how quite it is.

I sorta need the sound, so I can find it in the sky.... :p

It also alerts people when the Mavic is crashing down upon them, it should have a klaxon like a truck reversing to warn people :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi