DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob and purchasing Mavic air 2 next week

Presently in arizona desert out the town of “why”. Buying a Mavic air 2 next week and am pleased to have found this forum, it appears to be an awesome site and checks all the boxes for my first flight and thereafter.
Welcome and congrats on ur purchase, best investment I think I've ever made.
This forum is a plethora of helpful tips/info and in my opinion makes my investment even more valuable.

The fly combo is the very one on my list, ordered all the accessories this morning. I really look forward to enjoying this forum to it’s fullest. My apologies in advance for my being ignorant in this field. Thanks to all the welcomes, I appreciate you.
No worries about not being knowledgeable yet. That's what everyone is here for. The search function is your friend but don't be afraid to ask questions too. This is a great place to find out all sorts of stuff.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Buying a Mavic air 2 next week
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
Wow, I am so grateful for your post. In the last couple of days I must h@ve added a dozen favorites having to do with what you posted so concisely! I will enjoy perusing it over my morning coffee. Thanks so much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857