DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Noob from Michigan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Ah not to far! I am in canton...this weekend should be a nice one to fly.... winter flying is good just cold!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Thanks for the welcome wishes! Met up with a friend today and went over the nuances of the different settings. Drooled over his Mavic pro2. Could see that in the future

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Jahlgrim
I’m from warren, and yeah the rain is awful. Haven’t been able to fly lately. Is winter flying a no no?
Welcome! I'm in Ferndale. Just had my 2nd flight with my M2P today. Hands froze after about 15 min but needed to get out and practice before I head up to WA state with it!

Reactions: Jahlgrim
Welcome! I'm in Ferndale. Just had my 2nd flight with my M2P today. Hands froze after about 15 min but needed to get out and practice before I head up to WA state with it!
I bet they did! I’ve been in Orlando for the last week, gotta get used to this cold weather again. We should go fly some day! I grew up in ferndale, right by Martin rd park

I’m from warren, and yeah the rain is awful. Haven’t been able to fly lately. Is winter flying a no no?
Flying in the cold is fine as long as you keep your batts warm and keep on eye on battery levels while flying. Im in Warren too . North side. Fuhrman Junior High is a great place to fly. Open, 2 goal posts to fly through, can use sport mode without worrying about distances
I've taken Jordan ( you know him) there.
Warren Community Center is good too.
Belle Isle has always been a good place too. Cops have driven past me, watched and never bothered me. We should grab Jordan and all fly soon! Well maybe not THIS week . -6 is too cold for me outside . lol
Mott is good for the football field.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403