DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 North Bend Washington & Mount Si

macfawlty

Reactions
This was captured on a day trip North from the Seattle area in April. My friend used to manage a property with a view of Mount Si before moving down to Burien. He'd often send pics, which could never properly represent this wonderful landscape. Don't know why I decided to bring my Air 2 on this trip (vs M2P) ... hate the camera on the MA2. Given the season, lighting and subject, I thought it was best graded near B/W. Notwithstanding the MA2 image quality and Vimeo compression.

Nicely done. The scenes are well composed. I especially like the lighting on the ending video. Gorgeous reveal on the colors.

Nicely done. The scenes are well composed. I especially like the lighting on the ending video. Gorgeous reveal on the colors.

Ya know, my flying/filming was decent, but I was a bit thrown off by the height and scale of that mountain. I elevated for what felt like forever. I wanted to get a wide shot and some closer to the cliff line, but the wide shot required considerable distance. The MA2 camera focus looked pretty soft, almost dreamy, so I graded to enhance what was, in truth, poor image quality. Next time, I'll split launch locations for the wide shots and the cliff face travel. Here's a couple manual panos. Can you just imagine the drama this mountain provides on an hourly/daily/weekly/monthly continuum?

DJI_0060-093.jpgDJI_0112-0130.jpg
DJI_0057.jpg

Nice video

This was captured on a day trip North from the Seattle area in April. My friend used to manage a property with a view of Mount Si before moving down to Burien. He'd often send pics, which could never properly represent this wonderful landscape. Don't know why I decided to bring my Air 2 on this trip (vs M2P) ... hate the camera on the MA2. Given the season, lighting and subject, I thought it was best graded near B/W. Notwithstanding the MA2 image quality and Vimeo compression.

Very nice!

Very nicely done. Loved the gradually increasing color saturation and especially the silent, but colorful, conclusion.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc