DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Northern Colorado

JHSlayer

Reactions
I'm new to the drone world and so far love the Mavic. Taking it slow, but enjoying it. Been around this site and enjoyed most of the threads. Seams to be some great, knowledgeable people here for when things may go awry. Plus most have a sense of humor. After all, this all for fun in most cases, right? Figured I'd post here in case any other Colorado people ever want to talk, fly or exchange info.

So far, so good. Cautiously learning.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
Thank you. Even tho I know you say that to all us noobs...[emoji6]

Yep, I typically use the same welcome, but it works! :D
Can't wait to see some of that Colorado scenery. Thumbswayup

Joking aside, I've already learned a lot here. Makes me happy to know there's a real resource to get help. Even tho sometimes the conflicting opinions scare/confuse me!

Colorado is awsome. Not sure the same as that great whale footage I watched here earlier tho. I will work on the filming after the flying is more comfortable. Seams like that and especially the editing is a whole new obstacle. Probably harder than flying! But it should keep me busy. When I'm not working, running kids around, riding motorcycles... oh boy. Thanks for the nice welcome.

How far north? I was flying west of Loveland on Sunday.

Just south (?) of sunrise ranch filming some striped hills

I wanted to film devils backbone, but didn't get there at a good time.

My daughter is. I get out there every couple of months.

That is an awsome area. Devils backbone is really neat. Funny how there are sites close that one takes for granted. My only thing is it seams like a lot of these areas are populated anymore and I really don't want to piss of the wrong person.

I love it out there. Tempted to move there, but sucks to restart from scratch.

I would assume so. But hey, seams everyone else is moving here.

New member/ Mavic owner here, also from Fort Collins. I'm a busy professional/ parent so I'm going to start taking the Mavic out Mountain biking and hiking. I'm looking forward to testing the follow functions. I built a handle bar controller and phone case so i can ride and keep an eye on the Mavic app etc. I got it out this last weekend but the app disconnected, so i ended up mostly just flying by sight for about 10 minutes before the wind made me give up.

Welcome, J-DO-FO-CO!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15