DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not a newbie but new to Mavic 2 PRO and enforced compliance

MikeSD

Reactions
I'm back, after a few years away from flying. I have owned a Flamewheel 550, a couple of Phantoms, an Inspire 2 with the better camera, and a few non-DJI small drones.

This weekend, I bought a Mavic 2 PRO, and figured I'd pick up where I left off. Wow have things changed in the past few years.

My first attempt to flying it, was somewhat problematic. Nothing severe but I think it's a NFZ that's giving me issues. But it might be another problem, so I'll put that in another thread.

I've updated my registrations, got my paperwork in order, marked my drone, and ready to fly.

Hello from the Crossroads of America MikeSD.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hello from Minnesota and welcome back to the Forum....Fly safe and the Mavic 2 Pro is quite the bird if I do say so myself...lol...Thumbswayup

Reactions: Steel63 and MA2 317
I'm back, after a few years away from flying. I have owned a Flamewheel 550, a couple of Phantoms, an Inspire 2 with the better camera, and a few non-DJI small drones.

This weekend, I bought a Mavic 2 PRO, and figured I'd pick up where I left off. Wow have things changed in the past few years.

My first attempt to flying it, was somewhat problematic. Nothing severe but I think it's a NFZ that's giving me issues. But it might be another problem, so I'll put that in another thread.

I've updated my registrations, got my paperwork in order, marked my drone, and ready to fly.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian