DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not Available For Sale Anymore

abdul

Reactions
I had purchased fly more combo from apple which I wanted to return but before the return could have happened, I crashed the drone. So, using DJI refresh, now, I got the replacement of MM from DJI which is basically a pin pack MM which I want to sale. I had thought that DJI would just send the aircraft and a battery but they sent me the whole new package of MM AND a battery. You can also pay extra $100 to get the combo that I originally had from apple but that's up to you. The combo will have one additional battery so, 4 instead of 3 and spare connecting cables. I can also include the spare controller which you might use it for whatever the purpose you want.

I originally bought MM combo from apple. I wanted to return it but I just don't wanna open the packaging of MM to take out drone and put it in the box of fly more combo and then return it to Apple; as in that case I'd be left with spare battery, remote controller, propellers and many cables. So, posting here if any of you would like to get benefit from the situation, it'd would be great as anyone who'll be purchasing combo will be getting much more extra items on top of the regular combo;

Battery (x1); Total 4
Spare screw x6, Total 24
Spare Control Sticks x1; Total 2
RC Cables (3), Total 6
Gimbal Protector, Total 2
Spare Propellers (x1), Total 4

Can either comment or message. I'll just wait for 2 days before opening up the package to return it to apple and then any of you, if want, can pay for shipping for the spare items.

Reactions: fificap
How much you asking? I am confused.

Yes, please! I want to buy additional batteries for my mini so how much for 1 and how much for 2? Thank you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes