DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not bad price on Mavi 2P

Your Gearbest price is £1142 with normal controller not smart controller then you will have vat and customs.Because of lipo battery it will probably be spotted and you will have minimum of 20% vat + £228.40 makes cheap drone now £1370.40 .
Drones direct UK £1099 normal controller
DJI store £1349 normal controller
£1599 smart controller

If any one in UK has already done this please add your comment as we are all looking for a bargain
Drones direct price quoted is for Mavic 2 ‘Zoom’....Cheapest price available in the UK for Mavic 2 Pro with RC is £1145.99. Available from tobydeals.co.uk. Based in Hong Kong. I have several cameras and gimbals bought from them. As stated elsewhere, you may have to wait a couple of weeks for delivery, but this time of year that’s not a problem and you can use PayPal... so you are not only covered if it doesn’t turn up but they will also pay return postage if you need to return. And there are no extras no vat no import and no postage cost. However I have noticed that on items I didn’t opt for extra ‘insurance’ option @ extra £10. The items took a couple of weeks. When I paid the extra postage insurance the items turned up in about a week.
Safe flying

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15