DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not excited

I already have a MPP and I'm not a fan of the Mavic Air. With that being said, I can see people that don't have a drone purchasing the Air since its better than then Spark but not as expensive as the Mavic Pro.

Last edited:
Sounds like a Spark/Mavic hybrid to me.
Better than a Spark, not quite as good as a Mavic.
I'm sticking with the MP !

It's starting to look like the Apple/Android war: minor variations on the same product with an added zinger to get people to second guess their original purchase. If it's doing what you want, keep it.

Having a P3P, 2 Sparks and a Mavic Pro I'm sitting out on this one at least until I hear what the Mavic Pro 2 offers. When you look at it being WiFi, a lot shorter battery life than Mavic, and a controller with no display coupled with the price I want to wait to see what the Mavic Pro 2 brings to the table. And if it is just minor stuff such as rear avoidance a little longer battery and say faster video without say a 1" sensor I will most likely pass on that as well. They will have to make major changes to the Mavic Pro 2 preferably with the camera for me to consider it. Actually, completely happy with what I have now.

Reactions: NestleQuik
Its gonna sell but not like the Mavic Pro, even when he announced the price at the show, if you all were watching, the crowd didnt seem enthused and neither was I. I will wait for an improve Mavic Pro, to be honest i havent even used all the features it has yet hahahaha. I want to see a new Mavic with some heated batteries for winter,maybe some night vision, kick in some rear sensors , equip it with all the quickshots , the low noise props and esc, keep the ocusync so the range can stay 4miles and the battery life a minumum of 30 minutes, then dropping another grand for me would be worth it. Other than that i am quite content with my current Mavic Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423