DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NOT HAPPY.

Select membership is basically obsolete in regards to the Mavic 2 line until dji allows it. Whatever... the new pro is amazing! Just wish they took the time to get everything on the same page before such a big launch.
However the time from order to delivery was excellent!

Read the fine print... “dji will offer the coupons for select members for the Mavic 2 in the future”... total garbage if you ask me. I was hoping to save 20 percent on the fly more combo and then 50 percent on the care/refresh... but no luck... between this issue and the crystal sky not recognizing the Mav 2 yet I am let down... but amazing turnaround time on order placement to delivery... that, dji did a great job on! Though once again they fail in regards to software being up to date upon release of a new product.

You can use the coupon to purchase the refresh "at the time of purchase" ONLY according to DJI.

I did actually start an order and subsequently cancelled it, buyers remorse, but it did work for the refresh only not the accessories.

I started a thread about my gripe with them about the accessories not being available as this was clearly not part of the deal when I signed up for their stupid Select service. They did not delineate which accessories or when you could buy them or indicate there would be "blackout dates" for new products.

DJI continues to just not get customer service what so ever! :mad::eek::(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green