DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not picking up wifi

Phantom1950

Reactions
I am attempting to update my firmware,but my galaxy s8 is not picking up wifi from mavic air ,mavic air does not appear in my wifi list ,and if i scan it keeps saying failed connection use manually which i have tried.any suggestions.

Last edited:
Double check that you're doing everything correctly. Here's how the firmware should be updated from DJI GO:

You can also update it using the DJI Assistant 2 application like this:

Note: You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic Air downloads page.

Double check that you're doing everything correctly. Here's how the firmware should be updated from DJI GO:

You can also update it using the DJI Assistant 2 application like this:

Note: You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic Air downloads page.
i am probably blind but when i go to Assistant 2 it is asking for a verification code,where do i find it?

It should be displayed as an image next to the verification code box. If you cannot see it, then make sure you're not running any security related software that might be blocking the DJI Assistant 2 application from accessing the Internet.

It should be displayed as an image next to the verification code box. If you cannot see it, then make sure you're not running any security related software that might be blocking the DJI Assistant 2 application from accessing the Internet.
Thanks for replying??i installed dji assistant 2 on my other pc and the notification code does come up.but when i place the lead into my pc then the drone it keeps coming up with box for dji mavic pro.when i click on it nothing happens..i wish i could talk to someone on phone..

Which version of the DJI Assistant 2 application are you running? The version is displayed at the bottom, right corner of the application.

That is too old, download and install the latest version from the Mavic Air downloads page.

Yep, I saw. I didn't know if you were still interested in getting the DJI Assistant 2 application hooked up too. It comes in handy sometimes.

maybe they will put the mavic air soon
I connected my Mavic Air to the DJI Assistant 2 application earlier today using v1.2.2. It displayed "Mavic Air".

The correct version is 1.2.2, while he said he had 1.1.2-2 in the post you quoted.
A typo perhaps? Shortly after that quoted posted he typed "v1.2.2".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh