DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Not recording and no new footage going to DJI GO 4 in a month

wattermelon1

Reactions
Pre flight I format card and I have deleted all of my old footage from phone, card and app. When I hit record it says its recording and everything looks normal. I check after and nothing new on card nothing new in DJI GO 4 editor. This really sucks because this last month I've done a ton of flying in new locations and it's hard to show our use the awsome footage in my brain. Until DJI comes out with that tech I need help.

I assume you are pulling the card and placing it into a reader and or hooking up the drone via USB cable so it shows up as a hard drive on your PC or Mac?

If you are doing that and the card is blank, time to call DJI and get it repaired.

The fact you are able to fly, states you signed into DJI, so something must have happened on the controller card.

Only things I can thing of to try, reset the camera, format card in drone, and refresh drone firmware, and or drop drone firmware to previous version.

Paul C

Pre flight I format card and I have deleted all of my old footage from phone, card and app. When I hit record it says its recording and everything looks normal. I check after and nothing new on card nothing new in DJI GO 4 editor. This really sucks because this last month I've done a ton of flying in new locations and it's hard to show our use the awsome footage in my brain. Until DJI comes out with that tech I need help.
Did this "not recording" start before or after your drone "fell from the sky hitting the top of an large tree and hitting every branch on the way down. I found it in tall grass with grass wrapped around every motor and the camera and front sensors packed with dirt. All the props were broken but still there." as you posted in another thread?

I assume you are pulling the card and placing it into a reader and or hooking up the drone via USB cable so it shows up as a hard drive on your PC or Mac?

If you are doing that and the card is blank, time to call DJI and get it repaired.

The fact you are able to fly, states you signed into DJI, so something must have happened on the controller card.

Only things I can thing of to try, reset the camera, format card in drone, and refresh drone firmware, and or drop drone firmware to previous version.

Paul C

I tried that and it recorded 2 flights but nothing after that with a brand new 64G card put in. The flights it seems to record are under 2 minutes anything over there's nothing there. Missed out on the best footage I've ever had (I had thought to have recorded).

Did this "not recording" start before or after your drone "fell from the sky hitting the top of an large tree and hitting every branch on the way down. I found it in tall grass with grass wrapped around every motor and the camera and front sensors packed with dirt. All the props were broken but still there." as you posted in another thread?

Actually since then I bought a replacement Mavic on E bay. It appears to be brand new but did not include controller batteries or anything just the bird everything transferred over seamlessly and works great paid $540 (do you think that is good deal or too steep). I obviously already had the controller and batteries cords and so on I just needed the quad. but even with new bird same issues so it got to be a software thing right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada