DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Note 10 plus - upgrade to Android 10

Harie

Reactions
Samsung not10 plus Android 9 Dji Fly was ok. After updating to Android 10 - Dji Fly stop working.

Try to reboot your phone again and and install the app again.
I also have a Note10+ and have the same issue on android 10. But now it works without any issues. Yesterday i use the app for flying my mm.

From one day to another the app works. Before its crashs after a white screen on the start.

Now without a App Update it works [emoji848][emoji848][emoji19]

Nice to hear! I wish you a good time with your mm :)

Do you use the Note in the normal RC holder or you use a bigger mount? I also looking forward for a longer cable but still not found a quality looking one. On Amazon 6 from 10 differend cables broke (Chargind and data Cable i bought over the Years for the S8 and Note10+) By charging is not wild but i don't want to see a broken one while flying.

Thanks, I did it and it works fine now.

Today without changes on the Phone/App the app crashs again. Reboot also not worked. Still the same issue.. So niche to have a drone and can't fly because of a buggy app :(

Today without changes on the Phone/App the app crashs again. Reboot also not worked. Still the same issue.. So niche to have a drone and can't fly because of a buggy app :(

For me helped uninstall, !!!in My files delete DJI folder!!!, restart, install app, give all asked permissions.
Still white screen stops, but for 5-15 sec and then ok.

I heard that disable new gestures and return to buttons helps, didnt tried.

Reactions: MavicPilotGermany
For me helped uninstall, !!!in My files delete DJI folder!!!, restart, install app, give all asked permissions.

The same thing with my app.
Have to wait for 10-15 sec with white screen and then it start working.

Thanks! First i try it with only the deinstallation of the app and the removal of the data from the app. After reinstallation the same Problem.

Your workaround works.

1)Deinstall the App
2)Delete the DJI Folder in the Mainstorage
3)Reboot
4)Install the fly app again.
5)Start the App a d hopefully have fun :)

But its strange that it works for a few days on the phone and from one time to another its broken again with the same app and phone software [emoji848]

Same problem here with my Galaxy S10.
I think I gonna have a very expensive Christmas tree decoration instead make great footages of my family parties. :(

After flying 1,5 hours without any App problems the App dosen't open again. Hope they fix it quick :( Reinstallation like the way before dosen't work anymore.

The issue has not yet been resolved.
I wish you all a happy new year (without flying your drone)!

113322knnvaawki17vnkrk.png

If you alreqdy have the 1.300 App version that works, then not upgrade to .400. The problem is not resolved and the app crashs more then before :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy