DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nouveau du Québec

Welcome to the forum pascalc . The best I can see that you just posted is
Hi all.
I want to know if there are other people of Quebec here, and French, I just got my Mavic Pro and I'd like to trade. Thank you
Now what are you wanting to trade for ?

Welcome to the forum pascalc . The best I can see that you just posted is

Now what are you wanting to trade for ?
I am French. What he means is that he wants to exchanges thoughts and lessons learned. Your translator did not get the nuance of the language.

PASCAL.
I can read French but I would reply to u in English. I am gaining some experience so feel free to connect
Sg

Sent from my SM-T377W using MavicPilots mobile app

I am French. What he means is that he wants to exchanges thoughts and lessons learned. Your translator did not get the nuance of the language.

PASCAL.
I can read French but I would reply to u in English. I am gaining some experience so feel free to connect
Sg

Sent from my SM-T377W using MavicPilots mobile app
Thank You and will move this from classifieds to Where it was .;)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi there, I'm also from the Montréal region, and french speaking

Bonjour, nouveau pilote depuis 1 mois, j'ai fait quelques vols en vacances à Hawaii. je n'ai pas encore essayé les différents modes de vols sauf pour "tripod" que j'aime bien

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward your participation and your view of the world.

OP was last on in January of 17 ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure