DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Now this I like! Swan K1 Pro

I wish they would say what it is made of.... EPP vs EPS.

(EPP bounces like rubber, EPS "Styrofoam" breaks somewhat easily).

The gentleman mentions towards the end of the video that it's very well-built even though it's I think he said styrofoam but it is compressed
The downside with compressed EPS is that the higher the density, the more brittle it becomes. Shaped XPS would be much more durable, but, unfortunately, more time consuming than EPS in a mould.

Thanks for sharing!

But can it fly an hour and can also put the DJI fpv system into it?
When I read the review on it last week I thought it said this is a sole source drone and that's why I won't be buying it. I, at first though about getting it and use a Caddx vista air unit with dji v2 goggles. I don't won't it if I can't use dji fpv goggles. I guess I'm spoiled to use digital goggles instead of looking at a flat hand held screen. 90% of the time you can't see the screen for the sun and shade cover don't help me much.

When I read the review on it last week I thought it said this is a sole source drone and that's why I won't be buying it. I, at first though about getting it and use a Caddx vista air unit with dji v2 goggles. I don't won't it if I can't use dji fpv goggles. I guess I'm spoiled to use digital goggles instead of looking at a flat hand held screen. 90% of the time you can't see the screen for the sun and shade cover don't help me much.
This SWAN you can add the DJI fpv system

Reactions: hychewright
Drone Pilot, that is a huge plus !! That's worth the cost right there! Put DJI gear in this wing and you would have the best flying wing and a lot of fun especially with 45 minutes to an Hour flight time on one battery!! No other flying wing that I know of can do this?

Reactions: Drone_Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d