DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet not recognising HDMI from Fatshark HDO

addyc1986

Reactions
Hi All,

i was just wondering if anyone is having a similar issue and may have a solution to an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet not recognising a set of Fatshark HDO goggles when connecting via HDMI cable?

i have the Fatsharks setup correctly (switch set to O and set to HDMI)

TIA.

*sigh*

Hi All,

i was just wondering if anyone is having a similar issue and may have a solution to an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet not recognising a set of Fatshark HDO goggles when connecting via HDMI cable?

i have the Fatsharks setup correctly (switch set to O and set to HDMI)

TIA.

Is your 5.8g rx turned off? My wife tried to connect my old hd's to my computer to see some vr stuff years ago and couldn't get them to work until I got home and checked the settings. I had to change more settings in the dvr menu than just the switch on the left, the rx was still on. Could be wrong as I ditched fpv in 2017 and the newer hdo's may be more user friendly than the old hd's.

Jeff

Is your 5.8g rx turned off? My wife tried to connect my old hd's to my computer to see some vr stuff years ago and couldn't get them to work until I got home and checked the settings. I had to change more settings in the dvr menu than just the switch on the left, the rx was still on. Could be wrong as I ditched fpv in 2017 and the newer hdo's may be more user friendly than the old hd's.

Jeff

I thought i told you not to get married?!

Reactions: Jeffm912

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i double checked that and can confirm i have it turned off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie