DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hdmi tablet

teccer

Reactions
does anybody use an HDMI tablet with DJI fly app ,if so what tablet do you use? not expensive!
I'd rather have an 8" tablet but could manage a 10" tab with an extender on my controller for my mini 2.
as I've got a set of headplay goggles, (not used since I sold my P3P,) I'd like to use them again
TIA

Last edited:
Reactions: a2tomm
does anybody use an HDMI tablet with DJI fly app ,if so what tablet do you use? not expensive!
I'd rather have an 8" tablet but could manage a 10" tab with an extender on my controller for my mini 2.
as I've got a set of headplay goggles, (not used since I sold my P3P,) I'd lke to use them again
TIA

There are HDMI to C adapters that will allow you to use most tablets that have a USB C interface.
Then you would have the problem of not being able to use the USB-C port to connect the tablet to the RC. When you use the RC, it operates as the USB Host and the phone/tablet is in USB Peripheral mode. When you use the tablet as the HDMI source over USB, then the tablet is in Host mode. I don't think you can have two USB Hosts on the same connection.

Reactions: Kilrah
Then you would have the problem of not being able to use the USB-C port to connect the tablet to the RC. When you use the RC, it operates as the USB Host and the phone/tablet is in USB Peripheral mode. When you use the tablet as the HDMI source over USB, then the tablet is in Host mode. I don't think you can have two USB Hosts on the same connection.
would it be possible to plug the adaptor into a c type splitter, if they exist, I suppose not.
I might have to search for a mobile that has the c port and hdmi port

would it be possible to plug the adaptor into a c type splitter, if they exist, I suppose not.
I might have to search for a mobile that has the c port and hdmi port
The problem is not a splitter or hub, it's that the phone/tablet and the RC can not be the USB Host on the same connection. Only one device can be the host on a USB connection.

You'll need a device with both a USB port and an HDMI out port or a device with two USB ports that supports HDMI out over USB.

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4