DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Obligatory Fall colors video

A bit long for my liking but I was trying to fit to the music (just being lazy)...Hope you like it.
Very enjoyable! We're having a similar pastel fall here in Michigan. Gotta get in your neck of the woods soon. Have a daughter that lives in Sibley.

A bit long for my liking but I was trying to fit to the music (just being lazy)...Hope you like it.
Beautiful video I especially love the music I see why you didn’t want to cut the music short

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
It was a nice flight, although a bit on the long side for each clip. I think either one of two things about this.. .

(1) it is still a bit early for the full colors to develop- e.g.: the reds and oranges are not really bright just yet.,These trees may need a few more days to bring out their full fall coloration. or (2) you did not color grade the trees to bring out the red and yellows and oranges.

Last edited:
It was a nice flight, although a bit on the long side for each clip. I think either one of two things about this.. .

(1) it is still a bit early for the full colors to develop- e.g.: the reds and oranges are not really bright just yet.,These trees may need a few more days to bring out their full fall coloration. or (2) you did not color grade the trees to bring out the red and yellows and oranges.
It depends where are you are in the country here in Minnesota mid to upper it is past peak

Nice colors. Interesting locale. Soften up your gimbal responsiveness and yaw settings to get smoother turns and gimbal tilts. Mix up compositions with more gimbal tilts, straight down, elevation changes and get lower to canopy.

Yeah Dale, it's a little early but I did want to get the golden sun and we have remnants of Hurricane Delta creeping up with some cloud cover. Between the weather and my work schedule, I did want to at least get something as they started turning. Around here, it's usually a short window between color and brown sticks. Weirdly, a lot of the trees near the Mississippi are still pretty green. It's sometimes very localized. The shots by the way, were straight out of the camera, the last bit I boosted the saturation a little because it came out a little flat. I'm hoping to get a better chance this week (fingers crossed). Thanks for the comments.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Nice colors. Interesting locale. Soften up your gimbal responsiveness and yaw settings to get smoother turns and gimbal tilts. Mix up compositions with more gimbal tilts, straight down, elevation changes and get lower to canopy.
Yes, I definitely need to practice that. I try to get it smooth and I end up tensing up too much. Hopefully with a bit more practice I can get a bit smoother with the gimbal AND my flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure