DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Obstacle avoidance beeping

If I remember correctly the beeps are from the phone or attached display. Turn down the volume on the phone.

Reactions: Lionfish
You can use Sport mode to stop the beeping, and when you get clear of the obstacles, then go pack to P. That's not answering your question, but it works for me.

You can use Sport mode to stop the beeping, and when you get clear of the obstacles, then go pack to P. That's not answering your question, but it works for me.

Only if you want to fly in sports mode when it’s telling you obstacles could be in the way ;) .

Only if you want to fly in sports mode when it’s telling you obstacles could be in the way ;) .
Very true, but if taking off from a deck or some other confined area, and you don't want to listen to the racket and are aware of all the potential "impact points", I'll often use Sport mode until clear of the "obstacle alert" area, then switch over to P (if I don't intentionally want it in S mode). I probably wouldn't do that or recommend it if new to drones though.

I enjoy flying close to the ground and thru wooded trails and making videos while doing so... I really need the avoidance feature turned on but really really hate the constant beeping. Will DJI be changing soft ware to address this. Dont need avoidance when flying high over everything. Need it mostly for near object flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe