DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Occusync and lightbridge, how come no one has copied it yet

Fireblade

Reactions
Dji has had competition for a while now, I wonder why no one has copied thistechnology yet?? Does Dji have some sort of patent on this? It's just strange to see how so far behind the competition is when it comes to max distance.

I had hoped to see others enter the market, and there are others, but nothing like DJI has. The Connex has zero claimed latency (lag time) which is awesome, but it's $1500 and rather large and only 3,000 foot range. CONNEX

I would love to see DJI come out with a "NAZA 3 OcuSync" all in one controller downlink module. I've got some other awesome multicopters and would love to retrofit them with the abilities that the Phantom and Mavic have...

Dji has had competition for a while now, I wonder why no one has copied thistechnology yet?? Does Dji have some sort of patent on this? It's just strange to see how so far behind the competition is when it comes to max distance.
I believe that they strenuously defend patents, (they quarrelled with Yuneec recently) which, a few years ago,would have been ironic for a Chinese manufacturer. DJI are the market leaders, and probably the best innovators in the prosumer (maybe all non-military) market so I suppose it's understandable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143