Off To A Good Start (I Think)

Aerovision720

Part 107 Certified
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I got my commercial license.
I have a M2EA.
I started an LLC.
I have a website that is very close to launch.
I have worked in industrial environments for 20 years (Power Plants, Refineries) in the Emissions sector. I have no experience in drone inspections, and need guidance in my next steps.
Will the course get me any farther than I already am? I am a Premium Member.

Reactions: clackey
I got my commercial license.
I have a M2EA.
I started an LLC.
I have a website that is very close to launch.
I have worked in industrial environments for 20 years (Power Plants, Refineries) in the Emissions sector. I have no experience in drone inspections, and need guidance in my next steps.
Will the course get me any farther than I already am? I am a Premium Member.
I'm not sure, I recently became a Premium member and haven't taken the course yet so I don't know but I'd assume so.

I went through it yesterday, they still aren't finished with it as other content says "coming October 2021". What I did see of it was informative and revealed a few thing I hadn't thought about so, it's "free" and could have some useful information for you.

Gm, Im interested in starting my own business as well. Where did you go to start your LLC? I've been informed that certain states are better for certain LLC's than others, depending on the industry your wanting to begin a business in. This course that you speak off, where can i find it. You mentioned Drone launch academy, which course are you referring to and whats the course cost? TIA

Gm, Im interested in starting my own business as well. Where did you go to start your LLC? I've been informed that certain states are better for certain LLC's than others, depending on the industry your wanting to begin a business in. This course that you speak off, where can i find it. You mentioned Drone launch academy, which course are you referring to and whats the course cost? TIA
I set up my LLC through Legalzoom. It was easy and only took a few minutes.
Go to the MavicPilots, Premium Pilots Only, Vendor Freebies. Free Business Foundations Class.
You will find the course there.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929