DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Yea, looks like the it's the YX thing rebranded by crappy " morpilot" . My first experience with them was this X4 pro 7000mah overpriced lipo, never again. Maybe this "upgraded" version of yours does not allow overpacking but the "older" version does..

Do you have one that overpacks? I'd love to see an example of that in the app.

I got my MS 4.0 lihv in this week. So today I put a charge on them and took them out for a spin. I wasted battery at the beginning of the flight (had to re-adjust the batteries). The turnaround point was about 1400 feet in elevation so I had to do a lot of climbing out and descending on the way back. Power was 2x MS 4000mah LiHV (mounted under the heat sink on the belly) and Controller was modded with the Titan Cyclone.

It was my first run with these batteries (i've been using the 3.0's) so I did not get the 8.5 miles that I'm looking for in this area. @JakeMaxxUAV please put me on for 40,140ft

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
http://app.airdata.com/main?share=YnjmYu
Thanks
Nice run considering the steady 9mph cross winds both ways. You will kill it when you get a low wind day.

No, just the standard hub. Tempted to get the YX thing but as always shipping from US costs me the same as the product itself. @amalia saputro could maybe post a s/n or something so we could figure out which version to get!
Buy yx that have yx logo. And make sure grounded earth installed propperly. That all

That i am confuse... Why my battery shown 4036 capacity, i use mavic pro battery,i use yx battery charger... Is that overcharge? I think no... Because i see no led indicator that show over charged... Still confuse me

Stock controller range is capable of 50,000+ ft.
But there's something not right about that MAH. Even if you overpack your battery it would not increase its capacity it would just increase its voltage.
Amalia, do you have parameters changed so you can use a non-DJ battery? It looks like the capacity of a multi-star 4.0 on there.
And the only thing that changed about the Mavic platinum battery is the color.
Amalia, did you ever figure out how to get that air data link to post

Last edited by a moderator:
Stock controller range is capable of 50,000+ ft.
But there's something not right about that MAH. Even if you overpack your battery it would not increase its capacity it would just increase its voltage.
Amalia, do you have parameters changed so you can use a non-DJ battery? It looks like the capacity of a multi-star 4.0 on there.
And the only thing that changed about the Mavic platinum battery is the color.
Amalia, did you ever figure out how to get that air data link to post
He didn't use the standard DJI Go4 app. Looks to me like the one made by the FB group. Maybe it's not showing the info correctly? Did you notice that when the app should show Low Battery Level at 30%, it didn't change into red color but stays green instead?

I'd buy it in a second if i could see the voltage on your app showing over 4.35V per cell.
My 5 in 1 charger charges to 4.37. You have to fly immediately after taking off the charger. If you wait overnight, the battery will have dropped back to around 4.32-4.33v.

My 5 in 1 charger charges to 4.37. You have to fly immediately after taking off the charger. If you wait overnight, the battery will have dropped back to around 4.32-4.33v.

Yes overpacking the cells voltage, but its not going to change the mah capacity correct?
Nobody else here thinks its odd that Amalia's "stock" battery capacity is 300 mah higher than any other screenshot of dji go4 mavic battery page screenshot weve seen. I looked at many and havent seen one yet that was over 3800 total capacity.

Yes overpacking the cells voltage, but its not going to change the mah capacity correct?
Nobody else here thinks its odd that Amalia's "stock" battery capacity is 300 mah higher than any other screenshot of dji go4 mavic battery page screenshot weve seen. I looked at many and havent seen one yet that was over 3800 total capacity.
I do. See my post #2023 in page 102. No. 1 was answered as he was on FCC mode. No. 2, even amalia himself was confused.

Took the bird out after work today. Weather conditions were great. 65 degrees, zero wind. Set out for a park in this small town in the Mojave desert. Turned the bird around at a little over 25,000 feet and began returning home. Close but no cigar as they say because the Mavic ran out of gas about 1,700 feet short of my home point and I had to make an emergency landing . The Mavic was easy to find because it's pretty much wide open desert out here. Going to make some adjustments and try again next time I can.

Attachments

• IMG_0071.PNG
    IMG_0071.PNG
    5.9 MB · Views: 29
I do. See my post #2023 in page 102. No. 1 was answered as he was on FCC mode. No. 2, even amalia himself was confused.

So whats with the extra mah in the Amalia's video?
I reviewed several of my own screenshots of the go app4 bat page as well as the pics I have that others have sent me and screen grabs on this forum both bat mod and stock, I cant find any other one w/ mavic dji go4 showing 4000 mah??

So whats with the extra mah in the Amalia's video?
I reviewed several of my own screenshots of the go app4 bat page as well as the pics I have that others have sent me and screen grabs on this forum both bat mod and stock, I cant find any other one w/ mavic dji go4 showing 4000 mah??
That why i dont know, why it show 4036...even platinum battery show about 3800

He didn't use the standard DJI Go4 app. Looks to me like the one made by the FB group. Maybe it's not showing the info correctly? Did you notice that when the app should show Low Battery Level at 30%, it didn't change into red color but stays green instead?
Yes i use auto fcc apk, and use setting non dji battery, so no auto landing, n i think it consume more power when we use setting dji battery...

Hey, you are probably very lucky to get a special battery! :D

How many batteries do yo have? How many shows more capacity than 3800?
No 1 batt 3500 about no2 batt 3750about no 3 batt 4036 no 4 batt 3820,this make me dont believe there is spesial count from batt number 3 lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419