DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

I'm just thinking someone should at least break the current non waypoint record and verify that it's a viable method to go further. Idk if we need to start doing new records with waypoints but I would think that at least some would be interested to know that it's doable.

It's not gonna be me right now cause my Mavic is on a ship and I only have 2 Proteks left after my second crash, Lost one of them and damaged another.

How much battery do you have left when you do a limit run now CyberNate?

About 7 percent. I'm good for around 62k out.

Yeah I think this is about as much as the Mavic is good for regardless of transmission issues. Well, maybe someone will get ambitious and try it out. 7% is cutting it very close. All of my mishaps have happened as a result of running out of battery so I sure can understand nobody being eager to push it.
With some efficiency improvements to the aircraft I can land around 20% after hitting the limit.

bv7pFFH.png

do you have some news about the batery for me ?

I will buy the shipping store and the lady put in Brazil and immediately told me it would cost over 100 US to ship the batteries. She didn’t even weigh the package she said when they ship documents to Brazil it cost over $100.

Perfect time for a top speed run!

I remember once with the phantoms I had that bright idea, took it up in the air was going to slowly crawl about 2 miles down the road and then have it come back to me at who knows maybe 800 miles an hour, I started to try to move forward and it was so windy that even full throttle it was tryin to go forward but was actually drifting backwards about 5 miles an hour, had to bring that down quick. So maybe a nice one way speed record would be more like it[emoji41]

This how I’m spending three days. Learning how I’m doing everything wrong[emoji52]IMG_7310.JPGIMG_7314.JPG

@JakeMaxxUAV
Distance was 55,470 feet
Went out today for a test run before I commit to the "Distance Limit!" I came back and landed with 19% so I think I will be good for the flight. Motors were cool to the touch upon return and everything went great. I had 3x 3600 Protek and a Cyclone Range Extender. I was out in the desert with no trees or obstacles in the way.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

Great flight Mark![emoji106]

I can’t wait for the weather to finally break out here in North East so I can get some more long distance flight in.

Reactions: mlash
@JakeMaxxUAV
Distance was 55,470 feet
Went out today for a test run before I commit to the "Distance Limit!" I came back and landed with 19% so I think I will be good for the flight. Motors were cool to the touch upon return and everything went great. I had 3x 3600 Protek and a Cyclone Range Extender. I was out in the desert with no trees or obstacles in the way.

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

That's awesome! Limit is a cake walk for you with those results!

Great flight Mark![emoji106]

I can’t wait for the weather to finally break out here in North East so I can get some more long distance flight in.

Nice flight mlash.

Yeah I'm getting the itch to get back in the air! It's been a very long winter here. I dont know if I'll focus on the mav or the p3 but I havent charged a battery in at least 2 months [emoji41]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne