DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

beanbubba and Jake!

I am 39 age man! Can you guys pull my modded flight off the leaderboard next time you update them? I don't have a Mavic 1 anymore so I won't be participating anymore. If I don't talk to you guys anytime soon I wish you all good luck. You know i am world long range pilot then guy uk or eruo!

beanbubba and Jake!

I am 39 age man! Can you guys pull my modded flight off the leaderboard next time you update them? I don't have a Mavic 1 anymore so I won't be participating anymore. If I don't talk to you guys anytime soon I wish you all good luck. You know i am world long range pilot then guy uk or eruo!

Why @Gh0stxSinghx??
What is going on with these leader boards that everybody wants to pull out and take their names off of them, help me understand

Why @Gh0stxSinghx??
What is going on with these leader boards that everybody wants to pull out and take their names off of them, help me understand

Why you ask me?? I told you, you need pull my modded flight off the leaderboard next time you update is understand. I am deaf man is best then you!

No, you not clears it up for look my Gh0stxSinghx on leaderboard very bad here life! I am Humanity is the Best for Mankind!!

Yes @Gh0stxSinghx You ARE humanity! And you are also immortalized forever on the Leaderboard! Once you are inducted into the elite group, there is no turning back!
I suggest you visit your local tattoo shop and get this done across your chest:

rb144.jpg

Reactions: Rnl
Yes @Gh0stxSinghx You ARE humanity! And you are also immortalized forever on the Leaderboard! Once you are inducted into the elite group, there is no turning back!

rb144.jpg

You want playing game with me the deaf man is right, You can delete me Gh0stxSinghx on leaderboard?? You need banned Unknown Caller with on leaderboard?

Reactions: J47xFaCe-x

rb144.jpg
All your base are belong to us!

Reactions: Ed209
You want playing game with me the deaf man is right, You can delete me Gh0stxSinghx on leaderboard?? You need banned Unknown Caller with on leaderboard?

What happened? Did the facebook distance group have a vote and decide to pull all their members flights off mavic/PhantomPilots just because one of their members did a careless reckless flight that gained international negative attention for all the mavic/PhantomPilots long distance threads?
Because thats the one thing that all the pilots wanting deleted have in common!

What happened? Did the facebook distance group have a vote and decide to pull all their members flights off mavic/PhantomPilots just because one of their members did a careless reckless flight that gained international negative attention for all the mavic/PhantomPilots long distance threads?
Because thats the one thing that all the pilots wanting deleted have in common!

Nothing about facebook.

I told you for "mavic pro 1" my modded flight off the leaderboard next time you update only From my youtube been deleted the videos on "Mavic pro 1 - long range" law and means I don't have a Mavic 1 anymore so i have sold on 4 August 2018. You know i don't have MP1 on here. you understand me now!

if i back MP1 you need full comments and support to me the youtube, facebook or forum here need parameters from removed atuo landing and with home point.. maybe changed 3 battery? i don't know who guys know already back home point is wins. then will into top 2st long range 59074ft on my leaderboard and try more 12+ miles 1st top!

Last edited:

Has nothing to do with you being deaf buddy! On here we don’t know you are deaf. We only know that you are an immortal distance junkie like the rest of us. The only way you can get off the leaderboard is if enough people put up distance flights greater than yours and knock you off the list. Then jake has to get around to updating which won’t happen so yes, you are immortal. Welcome to the club of warriors who will never be forgotten!

Ok all right, My forum will close my member (Gh0stxSinghx) end and i cannot move to Official Mavic 2 Range Leaderboard for life, all guys is very bad message all the time to me ok. Enjoying your message here, Thank you for my not deteled on my leaderboard well done. Now End.

Lets fly as far as we can and break all the drone laws and **** the hobby down for good

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb