DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

Lets fly as far as we can and break all the drone laws and **** the hobby down for good

@dazzler71 is trolling this thread and thats against the rules. I guess its o.k. to break the rules when dazzler wants to[emoji1304]

Reactions: lolo780
Someone could start a new one.
Hey lolo, I have followed this thread since it’s beginning. It is what made me want to start the OMA Leaderboard. As you know, I volunteered to run the OM2 Leaderboard and was able to receive that responsibility.
It’s anyone’s guess why Jake is no longer monitoring or updating this Leaderboard.
I would be more than happy to continue updating this thread because of its history of post. It would mean getting permissions from the thread owner Jake himself.
I see no reason to start another Leaderboard for the MP. Besides it would be a conflict between two separate threads of the same subject.
I am willing to take on the responsibility of 3 leaderboards. Besides I enjoy it.
I would be known as the Leaderboard Master on Mavic Pilots.
I will try to get in contact with Jake somehow and see if he is willing to give me the thread to take over and resume updates.
If any of the members that are currently on this board still have contact with Jake, please have him PM me. Thanks,, DM..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lolo, I have followed this thread since it’s beginning. It is what made me want to start the OMA Leaderboard. As you know, I volunteered to run the OM2 Leaderboard and was able to receive that responsibility.
It’s anyone’s guess why Jake is no longer monitoring or updating this Leaderboard.
I would be more than happy to continue updating this thread because of its history of post. It would mean getting permissions from the thread owner Jake himself.
I see no reason to start another Leaderboard for the MP. Besides it would be a conflict between two separate threads of the same subject.
I am willing to take on the responsibility of 3 leaderboards. Besides I enjoy it.
I would be known as the Leaderboard Master on Mavic Pilots.
I will try to get in contact with Jake somehow and see if he is willing to give me the thread to take over and resume updates.
If any of the members that are currently on this board still have contact with Jake, please have him PM me. Thanks,, DM..

Any luck getting in contact with Jake?

Any luck getting in contact with Jake?
I have seen him online, however he will not answer my PM's. Perhaps you can give him PM and see if he responds.

Reactions: SkyNinja
No he won’t and we looking for some to do that.any suggestions or volunteers should contact @clackey .
We would thank ya Thumbswayup

Last edited by a moderator:
No he won’t and we looking for some to do that.any suggestions or volunteers should contact @clackey .
We would thank ya Thumbswayup
Ok, I will give it a try! Thanks Dirk as always! We will see what happens.;)

Ok, I will give it a try! Thanks Dirk as always! We will see what happens.;)
OK just contact Clackey in a message no let me start one and we will see what we can do . And Thanks Thumbswayup

Reactions: 1 person
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura