Join Us Now

Official Mavic Pro Range Leaderboard!

@JakeMaxxUAV
IMG_0745.jpg IMG_0746.jpg @JakeMaxxUAV
53,266ft
2 x 4000mah LIhV mutlistars
Single ARK 19dbi boosted antenna
Cloudy day, low wind, mainly countryside

Hopefully these pics are enough?, or if you have a moment you could have a quick look at the video below?. Now I know about android not logging long flights (thanks to lolo) as I've always used iOS I will take better map/distance pictures in the future

Last edited:
Dam I've moved down the LB a little

Twice I've been just over 53,000ft in the last 7 days and twice the flight record hasn't saved, not sure if it's a bug in the CS modded app? If I just have a 20min fly about with just the Dji battery it saves the flight record fine. Next flight will be with my iPad

I suppose there's no point in tagging jake as all I have is my screen recording
Post screen shots from the recording that show the important bits. Android won't save flights longer than 32,768m.

Reactions: **mick**
@JakeMaxxUAV
View attachment 38769 View attachment 38770 @JakeMaxxUAV
53,266ft

Hopefully these pics are enough?, or if you have a moment you could have a quick look at the video below?. Now I know about android not logging long flights (thanks to lolo) as I've always used iOS I will take better map/distance pictures in the future

Nice flight. Do you have an airdata URL you can share?

@JakeMaxxUAV
53,266ft

Hey mick, do you have any guess why your HD signal status blinked the entire flight? I have not seen that sustained before and very curious.

Reactions: LEO_Pilot
Post screen shots from the recording that show the important bits. Android won't save flights longer than 32,768m.
Just did a quick calculation, you say the flight records won't save over 32,768m that equals at around 107,506ft, I went less than that at around 106,590ft.

Also does your HD signal constantly blink on android like mine?

Last edited:
Just did a quick calculation, you say the flight records won't save over 32,768m that equals at around 107,506ft, I went less than that at around 106,550ft.

Hm, I could be off on the distance as I never tried a flight that close to 32,768m. I did a bunch around low 30s and then straight to 35.8km+ every time.

DJI dropping easter eggs on android.

Signal indicators flash sometimes, I just ignore it as I get great signal at the distance limit.

Last edited:
Posted video on YouTube under mavic pro platinum stock distance run

Last edited:
Just did a quick calculation, you say the flight records won't save over 32,768m that equals at around 107,506ft, I went less than that at around 106,590ft.

I am fairly confident that the blinking indicates interference at the moment (at some predetermined SNR level that airdata reports effectively). Remember that signal strength and interference are not coupled and measured separately.

Last edited:
@JakeMaxxUAV
May 30th, 2018 09:53AM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from DJI GO app, version 4.1.3 on iOS | Total Mileage: 112,984 ft | United Kingdom | Airdata UAV
56,511ft
Battery mod
Homemade boosted 14dbi antenna
Mainly countryside, lots of trees, forests.

Another attempt using my iPad this time so I can post the Airdata link.
I had to land around 100ft from me a there was a dog walker close to me and his dog was going crazy from the sound of the drone.

Dude, most excellent piloting. You got every last bit of performance out of your bird under less than ideal flying conditions. Most on the record board flew in good to great conditions, this makes your flight more special IMHO.

I am probably jaded because I have to fly in unfavorable conditions myself. [emoji3]

Dude, most excellent piloting. You got every last bit of performance out of your bird under less than ideal flying conditions. Most on the record board flew in good to great conditions, this makes your flight more special IMHO.

I am probably jaded because I have to fly in unfavorable conditions myself. [emoji3]

What batteries did you use on this flight?

Thanks beanbubba, we can only dream of having somewhere close to home where Keith & lolo flies lol.
I'm going to try some platinum props, hopefully they will give me a little more %, or perhaps some carbon props, 9" front & 8" on the back

@JakeMaxxUAV
53,266ft

That's insane! With no experience outside of a stock Mavic Pro, what would that setup cost to mimic and how difficult would it be to do? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki