DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Oklahoma froze over

Tell me you weren’t barefoot ? in the car park? ?

Well...

When I set out, all my shoes were in the car, so I went out to the car barefoot. When I got to the carpark, it was misting and icy, so I put my boots on. I bet you didn't know I even OWNED boots.

Dan, I lived in Coweta for a while. I was "Thomas" at Burger King for a while.
We're literally just moving in.. will take us a bit, it's quite a change from the PNW. But so far so good and looking forward to becoming a "local" though I doubt I will ever adapt the accent. People are friendly and that's a bonus. I don't know who decided a aritic front would be a good idea but will be thrilled when it leaves.. temperature this morning is 7F... arrgghh, freezing where I didn't know you could freeze.

We're literally just moving in.. will take us a bit, it's quite a change from the PNW. But so far so good and looking forward to becoming a "local" though I doubt I will ever adapt the accent. People are friendly and that's a bonus. I don't know who decided a aritic front would be a good idea but will be thrilled when it leaves.. temperature this morning is 7F... arrgghh, freezing where I didn't know you could freeze.

Oh. Welcome to Oklahoma. Usually the winters are nicer than this. The Burger King I mentioned is no longer there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu