DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Oklahoma Froze

Nice, I love Oklahoma, lived there for about 9 years. Where abouts is this? Like your belt hardware too!

That was a very nice interlude! Liked the calm flying, soothing music, and nicely paced scenes. The snow and ice blanket just overwhelms the countryside. Glad to see you put on your shoes!

Nice, I love Oklahoma, lived there for about 9 years. Where abouts is this? Like your belt hardware too!

I like it here. Spent most of my life in Northern Illinois.

This is Bluestem Falls and Bluestem Lake near Pawhuska in the Osage part of "Green Country."

Belt hardware?

That was a very nice interlude! Liked the calm flying, soothing music, and nicely paced scenes. The snow and ice blanket just overwhelms the countryside. Glad to see you put on your shoes!

Thanks, Dale!

Shoes? Well, I CAN wear them. I just don't most of the time.

I like it here. Spent most of my life in Northern Illinois.

This is Bluestem Falls and Bluestem Lake near Pawhuska in the Osage part of "Green Country."

Belt hardware?
Interesting.. I was born raised and spent half my life in Northern Ill, Geneva and vicinity, if you know where that is.

And I lived in Cleveland OK

Interesting.. I was born raised and spent half my life in Northern Ill, Geneva and vicinity, if you know where that is.

And I lived in Cleveland OK
Mostly farther west in Illinois. Lived in the Chicago area until I was 7. Then lived in Freeport and Sterling. Moved to the Macomb area in my 20's to go to university and lived in rural McDonough county until the divorce...

Cleveland is not far from Bartlesville.

Mostly farther west in Illinois. Lived in the Chicago area until I was 7. Then lived in Freeport and Sterling. Moved to the Macomb area in my 20's to go to university and lived in rural McDonough county until the divorce...

Cleveland is not far from Bartlesville.
Been to/through Bartlesville many times! Used to go to Macomb to play foosball in my youth. Familiar with those parts in both states... small world.

Reactions: Tentoes
Great job even if you has to wear shoes! That would be and equally great, if not more beautiful flight in the summer.

Great job even if you has to wear shoes! That would be and equally great, if not more beautiful flight in the summer.

Thanks, Dave!

One of my favorite places to go in the summer. Play in the water.

Reactions: A.O.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys