DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ol "Drifty" is back.

PoonDog

Reactions
I recieved and installed my Master Airscrew props today and am mightly impressed. I am deaf as a post but even I could tell a significant decrease in the Scream of Angry Bee's. Also a marked differance in air time. I have not timed it yet ,but, I would guess in excess of two min. Highly recomended. The only thing I noticed is a slight drift to the left when hovering. This isa easly corrected and is not an Issue. There is probably an easy way to trim this out, but Im not sure what it is. Maybe a little help here would be nice.
Anyway, I likum. Fly Safe.

I recieved and installed my Master Airscrew props today and am mightly impressed. I am deaf as a post but even I could tell a significant decrease in the Scream of Angry Bee's. Also a marked differance in air time. I have not timed it yet ,but, I would guess in excess of two min. Highly recomended. The only thing I noticed is a slight drift to the left when hovering. This isa easly corrected and is not an Issue. There is probably an easy way to trim this out, but Im not sure what it is. Maybe a little help here would be nice.
Anyway, I likum. Fly Safe.
My MAS V2 props for my MA came with new default settings for the controller, now hovers rock solid, no Drifty. Did you see the settings with the paperwork that came with the new MAS props?

Reactions: Brettric
Yes, I changed the settings as per the instructions. It's probably nothing, I will fly again this afternoon and see what it does. May have to tweek the settings a little. Thanks for the reply.

Well, I have flowen several times since this post. Yesterday I launched, went up about 30 feet and out the same ammount and agai I experianced a slow drift to the left. I brought it back and re launched and It was solid as a rock.. Strange gremlins..

Slow drift left as in yaw?
Or the whole AC "straifes" to left?
If it's a yaw movement, try swapping props over with their diagonally opposite counter-part. Apparently that has been known to help, at least with troubleshooting if there is any manufacturing deviance with props etc..

I'll give that a try. It is wierd that it is only an ocasional problem. Most times it is solid as a rock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54