DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old farm house

Nice video sir,

Looks like the Hwy 11 corridor for some reason.

Have not figured out how to PM you, which I do, hopefully we can meet up!

Nice video sir,

Looks like the Hwy 11 corridor for some reason.

Have not figured out how to PM you, which I do, hopefully we can meet up!

Close......it was just off Hwy 17 at Warren. I drove 4 hours today but didn't see anything that interested me to fly around. I do photography as well and have a little web page, Dave Anderson

Close......it was just off Hwy 17 at Warren. I drove 4 hours today but didn't see anything that interested me to fly around. I do photography as well and have a little web page, Dave Anderson

Sorry, that is what I meant, Hw17 heading towards North Bay.

I have often seen a little broken down shed in the middle of a field surrounded by that yellow stuff, just before Sturgeon Falls. I have always wanted to go photograph it, because it just looks nice to me. But now, I will have to do that and fly over it! :)

Oh wow! Love those HDR pictures of the water bombers!

Do you fly as well? How did you get on the apron like that?

I have a D7000 myself as well.

Oh wow! Love those HDR pictures of the water bombers!

Do you fly as well? How did you get on the apron like that?

I have a D7000 myself as well.

I retired 1 1/2 years ago from the MNRF. I worked out at the airport at the Forest Fire Management Centre. I was the Aircraft Management Officer so access to our aircraft was not a problem. Nice now to finally have time off during the summer.

I retired 1 1/2 years ago from the MNRF. I worked out at the airport at the Forest Fire Management Centre. I was the Aircraft Management Officer so access to our aircraft was not a problem. Nice now to finally have time off during the summer.

I can only imagine... I will be working until I die! Especially with all these expensive 'toys' to buy! *smirk*

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N