Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Old farm house

welluknow

Reaction score
Nice video sir,

Looks like the Hwy 11 corridor for some reason.

Have not figured out how to PM you, which I do, hopefully we can meet up!

Dave A

Reaction score
Nice video sir,

Looks like the Hwy 11 corridor for some reason.

Have not figured out how to PM you, which I do, hopefully we can meet up!

Close......it was just off Hwy 17 at Warren. I drove 4 hours today but didn't see anything that interested me to fly around. I do photography as well and have a little web page, Dave Anderson

welluknow

Reaction score
Close......it was just off Hwy 17 at Warren. I drove 4 hours today but didn't see anything that interested me to fly around. I do photography as well and have a little web page, Dave Anderson
Sorry, that is what I meant, Hw17 heading towards North Bay.

I have often seen a little broken down shed in the middle of a field surrounded by that yellow stuff, just before Sturgeon Falls. I have always wanted to go photograph it, because it just looks nice to me. But now, I will have to do that and fly over it! :)

welluknow

Reaction score
Oh wow! Love those HDR pictures of the water bombers!

Do you fly as well? How did you get on the apron like that?

I have a D7000 myself as well.

Dave A

Reaction score
Oh wow! Love those HDR pictures of the water bombers!

Do you fly as well? How did you get on the apron like that?

I have a D7000 myself as well.
I retired 1 1/2 years ago from the MNRF. I worked out at the airport at the Forest Fire Management Centre. I was the Aircraft Management Officer so access to our aircraft was not a problem. Nice now to finally have time off during the summer.

welluknow

Reaction score
I retired 1 1/2 years ago from the MNRF. I worked out at the airport at the Forest Fire Management Centre. I was the Aircraft Management Officer so access to our aircraft was not a problem. Nice now to finally have time off during the summer.
I can only imagine... I will be working until I die! Especially with all these expensive 'toys' to buy! *smirk*

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F22arecool