DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Old iOS DJI Go App Downloads?

Fotomatt1

Reactions
Does anybody know of a place I can find old versions of DJI Go? I'm looking for 4.0.7 for for iOS if anybody has it. Any help is appreciated.

Unfortunatly, you're going to have to procure them yourself, and that means installing iTunes 12.3.1 on your computer, running Charles Proxy, and tricking iTunes into downloading older versions. Apps downloaded with iTunes (or an IOS device) are signed to the account holder whom downloaded them, and I doubt anyone is going to hand out their Apple ID password! :)

The rollback procedure isn't that difficult - heres the video that tells you how to do it, along with the links to the required programs. I created a VM so we can all forever downgrade to 400

Although this mentions rolling back the firmware, theres a post on that page that describes getting the last piece of the puzzle - older IOS app versions.

Last edited:
Unfortunatly, you're going to have to procure them yourself, and that means installing iTunes 12.3.1 on your computer, running Charles Proxy, and tricking iTunes into downloading older versions. Apps downloaded with iTunes (or an IOS device) are signed to the account holder whom downloaded them, and I doubt anyone is going to hand out their Apple ID password! :)

The rollback procedure isn't that difficult - heres the video that tells you how to do it, along with the links to the required programs. I created a VM so we can all forever downgrade to 400

Although this mentions rolling back the firmware, theres a post on that page that describes getting the last piece of the puzzle - older IOS app versions.

This works - I've been through the above process and downloaded all previous versions from 4.0.0 to current. I did it on a Mac with iTunes 12.3.1.

Also, using a Mac, if you have "Time Machine" turned on with backups stored on a hard disk, you can locate pervious GO versions in the folder "Backups.backupdb".
Pick a particular Timestamped Folder to search within.
Not all timestamped folders will contain backups of everything, only files or folders that had changed,
so just keep searching in the timestamped folders until you find the GO 4 version you want.
In the timestamped folder, navigate down to the Users folder, [Username folder], Music, iTunes, iTunes Music, and finally Mobile Applications.
In the Mobile Applications folder, option-click the GO 4 .ipa app and drag it to your desktop to make a copy.
Then open iTunes, delete any unwanted versions of DJI GO and drag the fresh copy from your desktop onto your iTunes app library page.
Then delete DJI GO from your iOS device, and finally re-sync with iTunes to get the older version back on your device.
(In iTunes, on the page showing a list of apps installed on your iOS device, you may need to click on the button beside the GO app changing it to read "Install").

This works - I've been through the above process and downloaded all previous versions from 4.0.0 to current. I did it on a Mac with iTunes 12.3.1.

Hello, can you help me get the .ipa versions of 4.0.7 and 4.0.8..
Can you do a download link in mp?

Thank you

Would that allow mw to use my old iPad 4 (not Mini 4) which won't run the latest one.