DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One flight, two records and a battery charge

wardtom084

Reactions
Went up for a flight and see AirData has two flights recorded for the 13 of December. First flight ended 237 feet from home and the next flight is recorded home distance .7 feet .8 feet and then 261 feet all in the same second. What do you think happened....first flight.. still only one flight but we will call it the second record.. no problems with the aircraft and brought it home.

Went up for a flight and see AirData has two flights recorded for the 13 of December. First flight ended 237 feet from home and the next flight is recorded home distance .7 feet .8 feet and then 261 feet all in the same second. What do you think happened....first flight.. still only one flight but we will call it the second record.. no problems with the aircraft and brought it home.
Only time I've seen that is when the app crashed mid-flight. The 1st flight is to the app crashing and 2nd log from when I managed to restart it and it connected to the drone.

Only time I've seen that is when the app crashed mid-flight. The 1st flight is to the app crashing and 2nd log from when I managed to restart it and it connected to the drone.
I did not do anything, never started the app and did not know that anything happened. Was just surprised as to two different logs. This should not make the number of times the battery was charged number 35 and 36.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming