DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

One of the world's highest cliffs, and spectacular mountains!

Wow! Incredible, nicely done!

OMG thats was way to cool man. .. you've got big kahunas also flying it over the cliff like that much respect .. but !! if you do not reveal your settings for the camera I will never like another video you have .. honestly though send that to some competition or something pal

OMG thats was way to cool man. .. you've got big kahunas also flying it over the cliff like that much respect .. but !! if you do not reveal your settings for the camera I will never like another video you have .. honestly though send that to some competition or something pal

Thank you very much! It was truly terrifying flying on the mountain, high wind, and the constant fear of losing the drone:p The only time i did change my settings was during my first flight for around 1 year ago, and i haven't touched it since, so i truly dont remeber what settings i have:p But i allways edit the colors, contrast and light when editing the clip. I think the editing is more important than the settings on the drone, as long as you use the histogram. But next time i fly, i will check the settings for you, so you can continue to like my videos:p Do you know about some competitions? hehe

Reactions: Irish-apple
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku