DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s One Photo Only a Drone Can take (Safely)

Drones and some hand gun practice, what a great afternoon :)

Can't make out exactly what that weapon is or calibre (.357 / .44 mag ?), but love it the few times I've taken shooting packages at the indoor range, when they turn off the lights for the Desert Eagle turn :p

Reactions: Len750 and Zeke
Drones and some hand gun practice, what a great afternoon :)

Can't make out exactly what that weapon is or calibre (.357 / .44 mag ?), but love it the few times I've taken shooting packages at the indoor range, when they turn off the lights for the Desert Eagle turn :p
Indeed! The revolver is a 500 S&W Magnum with a 4" barrel, shooting a 700 grain wadcutter. With a 4" barrel, it's a painful experience!

Attachments

• 2022-12-20 12_43_23-Window.png
    2022-12-20 12_43_23-Window.png
    666.5 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Len750
S/W 686 4"?

Indeed! The revolver is a 500 S&W Magnum with a 4" barrel, shooting a 700 grain wadcutter. With a 4" barrel, it's a painful experience!

Lol, no wonder the flame is like that in daylight.

I imagine it is more powerful then the DE, as there's no kick back required like the DE semi auto slide.
Takes some grip and wrist strength to make sure the DE slide operates as it needs to, any limpness or weak grip is just not going to see a reload.

Looks like you’re right off the 17? I’m in Scottsdale. Where do you recommend I go for some old school desert shooting. I don’t like being around a lot of Yahoos. I’d like to bring the Mavic Mini with me. I like the granite rock formations in your pic. They would make for some beautiful shots.

Looks like you’re right off the 17? I’m in Scottsdale. Where do you recommend I go for some old school desert shooting. I don’t like being around a lot of Yahoos. I’d like to bring the Mavic Mini with me. I like the granite rock formations in your pic. They would make for some beautiful shots.
Not even close unfortunately. I live in the west valley so I usually go out to the Estrella mountains off of Rainbow Valley Road. From Scottsdale you have a ton of open desert available to yuou for shooting, shouldn't be a problem finding some good spots.

Reactions: Len750