DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Online flight/drone training and courses

glx_mavic

Reactions
Hi everybody.

I’ an architectural photographer and, naturally, photography is not my problem now. I’m new to drones. I’ve already done some photos of buildings but I would like to improve my skills on flying and learn a lot about video. I think I’m still insecure on flying and don’t feel free on flying. Do you guys suggest any online training?

Enjoy your comments.

Thanks,
Gustavo.

Where are you located?

Since you're not in the US I would guess you're looking for more "technical" guidance (as in how to shoot pics & video) I suggest Udemy.

Ow , really nice! There are tons of drone courses at Udemy. I live in Brazil and there aren’t many options in here.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: BigAl07
Udemy.com Sounded good. Went onto their webpage and looked at a few courses. Did the sample video. Both courses showed $10.44 each. Added both to shopping cart and when I set up my account and was ready to pay they had jumped up to $38.98 total and they were no longer $10.44 each. Deleted both from shopping cart. Now when I looked they were over $18 each. Went back into their web via a Private Web Window and sure enough the price again was $10.44 each but when added to the cart it jumps. CAREFUL with this company. Bait & switch. I sent them a message. Let's see what they tell me.

Reactions: ff22 and Gindra
Udemy isn't bad, definitely preview a course and read the reviews before purchasing. They change their pricing/discounts a lot and there are usually coupons out there all the time. I haven't purchased any drone related courses from them, but I have purchased some other computer/tech courses and I had a course on there that I authored.

Udemy maybe is not bad but they don't reply to a potential customer who sends them a message with an attachment showing them the mistake on their own web page about pricing. BAIT & SWITCH I call it. One price on the "''cmon in page" and then another price when it hits the shopping basket. And worse they have not yet replied since last week. Since you a course yourself they authored you might be a bit biased.

The attachment shows the "enticing price" but when it got to the basket they were both over $15 each. I'm staying away from online companies like that.

Attachments

• Doc4.pdf
    230.6 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31