DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Online Problem

Mavic2zoom

Reactions
Hello im new here. I want someone to help me. I have a Mavic 2 zoom. I need to know a DJI online page where can I put my serial number and get a type of warranty. Anyone can help me>

the dji care activation code. It requires that to me. By the way the drone is still in the box.

It’s been a few years since I’ve had a care refresh through DJI, so I may not have that answer. I seem to remember that when you activate the drone using your DJI account, you can then add and pay for the care warranty coverage.

on the dji official page? I don't know what I say. Is there anything else I can get with my serial number

If you're referring to the free 1-year DJI warranty that comes with your drone, the 1-year period starts when your drone has been activated in DJI GO.

on the dji official page? I don't know what I say. Is there anything else I can get with my serial number
Is the serial number on the box?

I don't recall the process for getting the Care Refresh activated.

You can visit the official DJI forum. Although they have limits on posts by new members, you can do a private message. Maybe someone there can help. Or they have contact numbers/email.

Reactions: Madmax229

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King