DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

onn. 10.1" Tablet, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Android 11 Go, 2GHz Quad-Core Processor, LCD Display, Dual-band Wi-Fi

earlbalentine

Reactions
Queen Creek Arizona, from Mishawaka Indiana
I'm thinking of replacing my iPad mini 4 with a

onn. 10.1" Tablet, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Android 11 Go, 2GHz Quad-Core Processor, LCD Display, Dual-band Wi-Fi $79 new.

My iPad mini 4 shuts down when it gets to hot. It's hot here in Phoenix.

Anyone using a

onn. 10.1" Tablet, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Android 11 Go, 2GHz Quad-Core Processor, LCD Display, Dual-band Wi-Fi.​

I don't want to buy something else that's not compatible with my Mavic Air2.

I'm thinking of replacing my iPad mini 4 with a

onn. 10.1" Tablet, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Android 11 Go, 2GHz Quad-Core Processor, LCD Display, Dual-band Wi-Fi $79 new.

My iPad mini 4 shuts down when it gets to hot. It's hot here in Phoenix.

Anyone using a

onn. 10.1" Tablet, 32GB Storage, 2GB RAM, Android 11 Go, 2GHz Quad-Core Processor, LCD Display, Dual-band Wi-Fi.​

I don't want to buy something else that's not compatible with my Mavic Air2.
i'm using a asus zenpad 10" and it works fine. i'd certainly like to see how the onn works. they are $139 here in Adams,Tn.

I have the 8” Onn tablet. This was the first tablet I used with my mavic mini and it worked fine for flying. However, the playback was often choppy and playing around with the video editing was nearly impossible. I now use the iPhone 11 Pro .

The price is nice , if you get it, try not to have much of anything else on it (apps, pictures, videos).

Good luck to you!

I called the DJI tech support and they told me only the Apple is approved for Tables. SO with my new ONN SURF Tablet (Android) they don't support it if it's not on their list of supported Tablets. Doesn't mean it won't work but they will not be helping me. I will have to rely on this website for help or the Tablet Manufacture. But the clock is ticking and I will need to return the Tablet back to Walmart. Another option is to buy a preowned iPad 10" screen and hope it doesn't get hot and shut down.

I called the DJI tech support and they told me only the Apple is approved for Tables. SO with my new ONN SURF Tablet (Android) they don't support it if it's not on their list of supported Tablets. Doesn't mean it won't work but they will not be helping me. I will have to rely on this website for help or the Tablet Manufacture. But the clock is ticking and I will need to return the Tablet back to Walmart. Another option is to buy a preowned iPad 10" screen and hope it doesn't get hot and shut down.
Which phone do you have? Do you just prefer the larger screen?

I wasn’t able to download the DJI FLY app. There’s several different version or models of the ONN tablet. I had the Surf model and didn’t work.
That's the same one I've been using. "Surf" 10.1". Maybe something changed??? I don't have the answers. I'm sorta "Android challenged", anyway.

I wasn’t able to download the DJI FLY app. There’s several different version or models of the ONN tablet. I had the Surf model and didn’t work.
This may be a blessing in disguise. I think in someways you would probably end up disappointed with onn tablets.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13