Join Us Now

Oops. I broke my Air 2.

It’s bloody annoying when they won’t do as they’re told, eh. 😀
Regards

Before tell the drone what to do, you need to say “hey Siri” or… wait … mmmm

See if you had shoes on you would have made that gap 👣
Stand on a rattler and you'll rattle all the way home
Thanks for sharing and take care

I have DJI Care up-to-date, so I just got it shipped off to California for repair.
Call me old fashioned but I would never launch my Air 2 from such a position, surrounded by obstacles such as rocks and tall trees. They all have the potential to overwhelm the sensors (if you had them turned on - which in itself is wise, in such a location). When you had just walked through open grassed areas, I know where I would have dropped my landing pad. Almost two years on and my Air 2 is flying as well as the day that I unboxed it. Cheers 👍😎🇳🇿🍺🍺

Call me old fashioned but I would never launch my Air 2 from such a position, surrounded by obstacles such as rocks and tall trees. They all have the potential to overwhelm the sensors (if you had them turned on - which in itself is wise, in such a location). When you had just walked through open grassed areas, I know where I would have dropped my landing pad. Almost two years on and my Air 2 is flying as well as the day that I unboxed it. Cheers 👍😎🇳🇿🍺🍺
Exactly!, plus did you not try going to the reset gimbal on the dji fly app, might of realigned the gimbal.

It’s bloody annoying when they won’t do as they’re told, eh. 😀
Regards

Well... I shoved the forward instead of the up... Loose nut in the pilot's shoes.

Reactions: Gagey52
See if you had shoes on you would have made that gap 👣
Stand on a rattler and you'll rattle all the way home
Thanks for sharing and take care

hehe I went down through the gap to get the silly drone. Should have set up the camera to video that.

Exactly!, plus did you not try going to the reset gimbal on the dji fly app, might of realigned the gimbal.

Yup. Tried to calibrate the gimbal. I think there's something stuck in there keeping it from turning smoothly.

I have DJI Care up-to-date, so I just got it shipped off to California for repair.
Bad day for me, too. My drone didn't like the snow as I was launching from the driveway........went bonkers and flew into the garage brick post. Crashed and broke a front arm/antenna, it happened so fast. I'll launch from the landing pad next time so it can see contrast and get its bearings.

Bad day for me, too. My drone didn't like the snow as I was launching from the driveway........went bonkers and flew into the garage brick post. Crashed and broke a front arm/antenna, it happened so fast. I'll launch from the landing pad next time so it can see contrast and get its bearings.

Ow!

Snow, water, and other troublesome surfaces is why we USED to be able disable completely VPS and Landing Protection.

Sure, you could slam your drone into the ground if you were stupid, BUT YOU COULD FLY. Get the shot/video.

Snow, water, and other troublesome surfaces is why we USED to be able disable completely VPS and Landing Protection.

Sure, you could slam your drone into the ground if you were stupid, BUT YOU COULD FLY. Get the shot/video.
Not stupid. This knucklehead just flew into a rock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs