DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Operator and Flyer I D

Dawn

Reactions
Hi I have just renewed my operator and Flyer licence. Does anyone know where I can get the stickers for the drone with ID proof as required by law.??

Reactions: Dbez1
go on amazon or Ebay there are lots of stuff available from stickers to id badges

Hi I have just renewed my operator and Flyer licence. Does anyone know where I can get the stickers for the drone with ID proof as required by law.??
I use a label maker to make mine. Black letters on a white background. I’ll happily make yours if you send me an SAE and what you want on the label.

Reactions: Dawn and SkyeHigh
I use a Brother label maker and black on clear tape. I have my drone license on top line and my phone number on the bottom.

Reactions: maelstrom
A Sharpie permeant marker will work as well if in a pinch.

I jokingly wrote my information on the props of my Spark with a silver Sharpie since the FAA said it had to be on the outside of the aircraft and not in the battery compartment, which was acceptable at the time before changing the rule.

I have the appropriate stickers on my drones for identification.

Another place to put your information is on the SD card itself as a word pad file.

Just don't format the SD card in the aircraft as it will be erased.

I do this just in case I lose it during flight, gets stuck in a tree for a couple of years, falls to the ground and is found.

The stickers may be worn out but the information on the card may be intact for a Return to Home. :)

I just use a mailing label. you can choose the font and size it. I promise it will not come off and

Reactions: Dawn

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terancemcleod29