DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Operator ID for Spain (UK DJI MINI 2)

jonathanrrr

Reactions
Is anyone else having trouble registering their drone with the Spanish system. This is for the operator ID. Questions marks on the following:
- Public deeds/tax id number recorded
- DIN/NIE
- NIF

How are these meant to be answered if you are visiting Spain and based in the UK?

Is anyone else having trouble registering their drone with the Spanish system. This is for the operator ID. Questions marks on the following:
- Public deeds/tax id number recorded
- DIN/NIE
- NIF

How are these meant to be answered if you are visiting Spain and based in the UK?

The 3 different forms of identification are alternatives and only one of them would be used - for example, a native Spaniard would use his NIF (Fiscal Identification Number) and a foreign resident would use his NIE (Foreigner's Identification Number).

I imagine you could try your British National Insurance Number, or even try leaving that line blank.

The 3 different forms of identification are alternatives and only one of them would be used - for example, a native Spaniard would use his NIF (Fiscal Identification Number) and a foreign resident would use his NIE (Foreigner's Identification Number).

I imagine you could try your British National Insurance Number, or even try leaving that line blank.
That’s the thing, it’s mandatory field.

One field is only NIF/Tax ID number and another field you have to provide a scan (pdf smaller than 5mb) with the following: public deeds/constitution of the organisation where the NIF is stated:/ public deeds/ constitution of where the tax Id number is recorded.

Theses fields are only relevant if you act commercially and own a company. Real problem for recreational.

Just to add these are only two field with issues. The other fields have an option of using passport instead of DNI/NIE

I wonder if you are using a form that is intended for a company (empresa) instead of an individual (particular)
It’s definitely presented that way. I fly out on Thursday but I feel like I can’t get around this problem even though it isn’t huge. Just the Spanish burocracy of dealing with something so minor is irritating. I’ve also noticed that that other countries are also difficult. I also have an Italian passport but the government there ask for insurance (mandatory) but it must be in Italy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31