DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Orbit reversed, Mavic 2 Pro

Jondotgon

Reactions
Hi all, just going through threads here reminded me of a scenario I encountered several months ago, just on this one day and not again. Whilst In flight I selected Orbit mode, selected target and direction of orbit. When I selected "Go" the drone would fly in the opposite direction to that selected. I tried multiple times. Finally, to get it to in go the rotation I wanted correctly, I had to select the opposite direction. I'm not sure what if anything I did wrong. Nothing different to normal. I'm using with CrystalSky. Does anyone have knowledge on what might have been wrong?

Hi all, just going through threads here reminded me of a scenario I encountered several months ago, just on this one day and not again. Whilst In flight I selected Orbit mode, selected target and direction of orbit. When I selected "Go" the drone would fly in the opposite direction to that selected. I tried multiple times. Finally, to get it to in go the rotation I wanted correctly, I had to select the opposite direction. I'm not sure what if anything I did wrong. Nothing different to normal. I'm using with CrystalSky. Does anyone have knowledge on what might have been wrong?

You were standing on the other side??? Sorry couldn't resist :cool: :p . I have yet to see this or hear about it. Would love to see how this transpires or can be replicated.

You were standing on the other side??? Sorry couldn't resist :cool: :p . I have yet to see this or hear about it. Would love to see how this transpires or can be replicated.

? wish it were that easy! It was a real pain as I were videoing a house, starting from by the property boundary. And the drone unexpectedly started to head for the neighbouring property!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d