DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Cancelled

NLOL

Reactions
I ordered MA2 and flymore from Amazon a few days ago. Received notice from Amazon this morning that delivery would be delayed to 2nd week of June. That conflicts with my travel schedule so I cancelled order, and am looking for another source.

While I'm psoting - does anyone know when the MA2 FS will become available?

I ordered MA2 and flymore from Amazon a few days ago. Received notice from Amazon this morning that delivery would be delayed to 2nd week of June. That conflicts with my travel schedule so I cancelled order, and am looking for another source.

Best Buy still says 13th and also Apple has good dates.

I ordered direct from DJI and got an email showing it has left China this morning. Would expect to receive it in about 7 Days.

I also got an email from Amazon saying June 1 delivery but about 12 hours later it updated to May 21, maybe because of cancellations?

I ordered a M2P directly for DJI on 5-2-20 and according to FedEx it is scheduled for delivery today (5-8-20) by 10:30 am. Unfortunately it requires signature and nobody there to sign. I tried using FedEx website to amend shipping location/time/signature requirements but the shipper placed restrictions on such changes.

FedEx reported the package to be in Anchorage Alaska at 1:40 am today. I'm in Chicago.

Reactions: DavidT_ NZ

It's my understanding that Drone Nerds has stock and is actually distributing to many of the other dealers. You could call them and check. No sales tax unless you live in Florida is a nice incentive also. But, like I said, you would need to call because I have no idea what their stock currently looks like after all the movement yesterday. Good luck!

Reactions: Sraff501
Ordered MA2/flymore/with CARE refresh from DJI online on April 28, 2020
Credit Card billed on May 3,2020
Status on DJI website still shows processing. Not shipped.

I ordered a M2P directly for DJI on 5-2-20 and according to FedEx it is scheduled for delivery today (5-8-20) by 10:30 am. Unfortunately it requires signature and nobody there to sign. I tried using FedEx website to amend shipping location/time/signature requirements but the shipper placed restrictions on such changes.

FedEx reported the package to be in Anchorage Alaska at 1:40 am today. I'm in Chicago.
When it gets within 10km, get them to fly it to you! ? You are lucky: the ETA on my MA 2 in NZ is mid-June. Patience is a virtue ...... Safe health and good flying!

I order all of my DJI drones from DJI web site. no issues. also my wife order a mini a few weeks ago. no issues. I know other individual have had issues. I do not understand why? I have been flying drones since 2013.

Reactions: BJR981S

I order mine with Mac Star computer in Anaheim California and I’m already have a notification the order it will be shipped today then will be ready in the store between Wednesday and Friday next week , I recommend 100% this store awesome customer service

I just called Drone Nerds and they said they would ship out today if I ordered right away, so I did. I've cancelled my order with DJI, and with what I saved in taxes, I selected 2 day express delivery from Drone Nerds and still saved money. I should have my drone Monday at the latest, unless they have Sunday delivery.

I ordered direct from DJI and got an email showing it has left China this morning. Would expect to receive it in about 7 Days.
HELLO I WAS READING POST ON THE DJI FORM LAST NIGHT PST. AND PPL ARE GET THEIRS IN EUROPE JUST SAYING

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661