DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order Cancelled

I ordered a M2P directly for DJI on 5-2-20 and according to FedEx it is scheduled for delivery today (5-8-20) by 10:30 am. Unfortunately it requires signature and nobody there to sign. I tried using FedEx website to amend shipping location/time/signature requirements but the shipper placed restrictions on such changes.

FedEx reported the package to be in Anchorage Alaska at 1:40 am today. I'm in Chicago.
I am in Chicago too....can I have yours? lol Mine still says processing darn it! I did buy the smart controller for mine too....I love that thing!

Hi!
I ordered in EU Store 29/04, today i’ve received an email with shipping detais. Im from Spain.

Ordered MA2/flymore/with CARE refresh from DJI online on April 28, 2020
Credit Card billed on May 3,2020
Status on DJI website still shows processing. Not shipped.
Amazing how fast they can TAKE your money but not so amazing how long it takes to actually SEND your order.

Jerry

DJI store "estimates" shipping 3-5 days after payment confirmation. I ordered from DJI on 5/2 for delivery to Washington state. Card was charged on 5/2. My order is still "processing". The "official" release date is 5/11 (tomorrow). We see some are receiving product ahead of the release. Honestly, I can wait a bit. I suspect my order may ship in the coming two weeks, but DJI makes no promises. I can update here when I have a ship date.

I will advise. FedEx says the tenth now. We will see.
Received it at about 1PM. 45 minutes to aet thing setup, get it registered Commercially. buy DJI care. Flew in 14 MPH wind, flew fine. Battery lasted 23 minutes. Have not reviewed photos or video yet.

Intrigued that the controller is a USB C, not micro. Did put tablet on with my current adapter. Works fine. New cable is in order.for tablet. I had a 3ft. charging cable that handled the data speed.

I will advise. FedEx says the tenth now. We will see.

Last edited:
Ordered typical FlyMore the evening of 4/27, received email notification on 5/10 that DJI shipped from SHENZHEN at 11:50P on 5/11, with FedEx delivering on 5/14 at 10:30AM West Coast time. This will be my first time buying DJI Care Refresh and while ever since my DJI I's and 2's, I've never had a fly-away or serious "unplanned landing."

I ordered a M2P directly for DJI on 5-2-20 and according to FedEx it is scheduled for delivery today (5-8-20) by 10:30 am. Unfortunately it requires signature and nobody there to sign. I tried using FedEx website to amend shipping location/time/signature requirements but the shipper placed restrictions on such changes.

FedEx reported the package to be in Anchorage Alaska at 1:40 am today. I'm in Chicago.

UPDATE: I received it yesterday 5-11-20. Also DJI offers affirm for financing which I took advantage of (or was taken advantage of depending on how you look at the world).

I ordered MA2 and flymore from Amazon a few days ago. Received notice from Amazon this morning that delivery would be delayed to 2nd week of June. That conflicts with my travel schedule so I cancelled order, and am looking for another source.

While I'm psoting - does anyone know when the MA2 FS will become available?
I had Ordered the Mavic Air 2 Flymore Combo on April 28th, and received it on May 14th, as of today, their website says it will ship 1 day after payment is received

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman