DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

Yep, same for me.... These goggles are ROUND and I do not have a fat round head.

Just got mine![emoji4] never knew I was such a pin head. The goggles are designed for fat heads I think. Can't wait to get them charged and try them out[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

You are right to be upset, but if you are never home to receive - why not ship to your work?

It didn't occur to me because in the past I've always had the option before of either leaving the door tag with my signature or picking it from the shipping depot after the delivery day has ended. And there was NO warning when I purchased it that DJI was going to place restrictions on the shipping so that you can't leave a signed door tag or pick it up. FedEx told me that DJI put the restrictions on, not FedEx.

But, lesson learned.....have it shipped to my work, or don't buy direct from DJI.

Reactions: Lelantos
I ordered from Quadcopters U.K. last night payment was taken via PayPal.Phoned Quadcopters U.K. this morning and they say that they have no idea as to when I can expect them!.
Sounds like MAVIC PRO all over again doesn't it?.
Just hope that I've done the right thing!.

My B&H pre-order from April 26th just charged my Credit Card!!

Yeah, they said they were supposed receive them this week, I just cancelled my order because something came up and I won't be here to receive them. :-(

Bad news is I wasn't home and my wife signed for them. ;-)

LOL Been there and done that with the Mavic.
She will now look up the price online and then when you get home ask you how much you paid for them.;):cool::eek:

Rob

Just got an email that my 29 May Newegg pre-order is "ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours."

Edit: 27 minutes later, payment authorized!

Thank you for shopping at Newegg Marketplace.

We are pleased to inform you that your order (Sales Order Number: XXXXX) has been successfully authorized and order verification is now complete.

Please allow 1 - 3 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.

Thank you once again for shopping at Newegg Marketplace!

Last edited:
That's good news.....I hope the second round of pre-orders direct from DJI are still going to ship on time (est. 6/10).

Ordered 4/27 from @Advexure. Still in 'processing' state.

I placed my order with @Advexure on 4/25, and received a notice last night that it's being prepared for shipment. Right on time, right when they said it would (it's been estimated for "fulfillment in June" since I placed the order.) Absolutely awesome customer service as always....

Now they just have to get here. :)

Reactions: Advexure
I placed my order with @Advexure on 4/25, and received a notice last night that it's being prepared for shipment. Right on time, right when they said it would (it's been estimated for "fulfillment in June" since I placed the order.) Absolutely awesome customer service as always....

Now they just have to get here. :)

Great to hear, @dmurphynj, and thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy the Goggles, they should be worth the wait! :cool:

Reactions: dmurphynj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom