DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Order & Receive Thread

• When did you purchase: Order Date: 18 May 2017, 09:26:57
  • Where you purchased: Bestbuy.ca
  • When you receive them: June 7th, 2017
It is noteworthy that the actual shipping date was June 21st. However, somehow they shipped it earlier and surprised me. Only problem would be having to pay the taxes ( shipping is free ) which are otherwise handled by DJI. I chose Bestbuy for their leniency towards returns which I hear DJI is strict about.

Feel free to ask me questions if any.

It will be interesting to see which ships and delivers first - DJI Store or Best Buy. I ordered through both. DJI ordered on 4/24 with shipping estimated on 5/20 and Best Buy ordered on 5/8 with delivery estimated for 5/22.
Just got mine from BestBuy today despite the shipping date being June 21st.

Ordered mine directly from DJI on 5/15. Nothing new to report. Crickets on DJI's end.
I did the same thing and this is after they messed up my order on the initial release. I placed 4 in my basket, paid for them and because they thought it was an error, they canceled the entire order! Anyway, placed a new order on the 15th and received a payment charge from DJI on the 30th but nothing sense. June 10th is getting closer and closer. Maybe we should call.

Edit:
Just contacted DJI Online Support -

• the estiamted shipping is on the 10th of June

• Great. Thank you for checking!

• After the order is picked by the courier, an e-mail will be sent to you with the shipping details, including the tracking number

Last edited:
Reactions: sparky gUy
Any updates on your newegg order? CC still shows pending, and nothing on FedEx app.

Same here, notification from NewEgg couple of days ago, nothing but crickets since. Was hoping to have it by the weekend, but that ain't happening. Hopefully NewEgg didn't jump the gun.

* When did you purchase: Order Date: 27 April 2017
* Where you purchased: B&H
* When you receive them: Still haven't received them, B&H told me the goggles are on back order. Is B&H always this slow? Why pre-order if I'm getting them later than most people.

• When did you purchase: Order Date: 18 May 2017, 09:26:57
  • Where you purchased: Bestbuy.ca
  • When you receive them: June 7th, 2017
It is noteworthy that the actual shipping date was June 21st. However, somehow they shipped it earlier and surprised me. Only problem would be having to pay the taxes ( shipping is free ) which are otherwise handled by DJI. I chose Bestbuy for their leniency towards returns which I hear DJI is strict about.

Feel free to ask me questions if any.

So you paid $689 give or take ? In Canadian funds. Right now the goggles from DJI directly no tax is about $610 as of today's dollar rate. But at least you have a chance to return them.$80 difference but you can return them and, you have them now unlike us waiting still.

Last edited:
I placed my order with @Advexure on 4/25, and received a notice last night that it's being prepared for shipment. Right on time, right when they said it would (it's been estimated for "fulfillment in June" since I placed the order.) Absolutely awesome customer service as always....

Now they just have to get here. :)

I agree, great customer service. My order placed on 4/27 was recently updated with "Preparing for Shipment" also... I pinged @Advexure earlier this week via eMail and they stated that they should ship this week. :)

Reactions: Advexure
I agree, great customer service. My order placed on 4/27 was recently updated with "Preparing for Shipment" also... I pinged @Advexure earlier this week via eMail and they stated that they should ship this week. :)

You should be seeing tracking by EOD today. Enjoy!

Also in the newegg order batch.. got the credit card charge and been waiting for the shipment notification. nothing. looks like googles for the weekend is out of the question. I was hopeful there for a day.

Also in the newegg order batch.. got the credit card charge and been waiting for the shipment notification. nothing. looks like googles for the weekend is out of the question. I was hopeful there for a day.

Same, thinking NewEgg got a bit ahead of themselves.

My May 15 DJI direct order just shipped... And now I can't cancel my Newegg order now that they've started processing it.

You should be seeing tracking by EOD today. Enjoy!

Woohoo! I just received my tracking number from @Advexure. My goggles must have been one of those in the video they just posted.

For those of you who haven't tried Advexure, I encourage you to do so. Their customer service is outstanding!

Reactions: Advexure
My May 15 order has also shipped. Time to cancel my B&N photo order.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661