DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered MA2, now wondering if I made the right decision.

Which would you choose?

• Total voters
Thank you again for everyone's input. After a lot of consideration, pros and cons, I decided to stick with the MA2 Fly More Combo.

Ultimately, for me (a hobbyist) and probably most nonprofessionals it came down to the specs of the MA2 as well as all the accessories with the Fly More Combo for the price. As of writing this that ratio is simply unbeatable for the newest technology.

Some did mention, and yes I did consider the Mavic Pro Platinum, but figured having the lastest technology was just a better decision (again for me personally). I considered the M2P/M2Z; however, with the M2 already pushing a year old and fully expecting a newer pro line Mavic coming out sooner than later, I figured if I wanted to upgrade today, the MA2 was my best bet.

I could not have been more right, I picked up my MA2 today and after unboxing and setting everything up, all I can say is wow! Coming from my starter drone (Spark) this is a great upgrade and IMHO the perfect size for me. One highly underrated feature from the reviews is the new remote control, talk about the icing on the cake! While I am sure this to some may be considered a 'starter' drone, for those considering the MA2 it is definitely more of a high-end intermediate/entry-level professional level drone for sure.

Lastly, for those reading this and considering the MA2 as their first drone, all I can say is unless $1k is of no concern to you financially, save yourself some heartache and get your stick time in on something cheaper like a used Spark or Mavic Mini. This is of course just my personal opinion, as I'm sure anyone could learn to competently and safely fly the MA2 in time.

All in all, I am very happy with my decision and no longer wonder if I made the right decision. I haven't even had the MA2 up in the air yet, but if it flies as good as it looks and the reviews claim, I think I will be very happy until I am ready to take the next big leap. Even then, the MA2 checks all the boxes to absolutely stay a part of the fleet.

Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
*Last Update.

Took the MA2 out for it's first flight, absolutely blown away, it flies so well, just an all around completely different experience than my starter drone (Spark).

Very happy with my decision, and again, thank you all for your input.

Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji