DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ordered My IPad today

BillyBlast01

Reactions
Hey everyone I ordered the iPad Pro 10.5-Inch 2nd Gen (June 2017) 64GB - Space Gray - (Wi-Fi). Now I need to find a place to order the cable I will need to connect it to my controller. If anyone has a link to order the cable I need I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking at one from 10 to 12 inches long.

Hey everyone I ordered the iPad Pro 10.5-Inch 2nd Gen (June 2017) 64GB - Space Gray - (Wi-Fi). Now I need to find a place to order the cable I will need to connect it to my controller. If anyone has a link to order the cable I need I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking at one from 10 to 12 inches long.
Thors Drone World make very good cables ,have them for all my drones

I quess to each it’s own. I bought the 10.5 inch iPad Pro for the device used for droning. After 10 minutes with it connected to the controller and a nice tablet holder I realized that it was to big for the sole purpose of portability. I returned the iPad 10.5 and got a mini 4. It was the best decision I’ve made. I use it for every drone I have. But like I said to each it’s own...

I quess to each it’s own. I bought the 10.5 inch iPad Pro for the device used for droning. After 10 minutes with it connected to the controller and a nice tablet holder I realized that it was to big for the sole purpose of portability. I returned the iPad 10.5 and got a mini 4. It was the best decision I’ve made. I use it for every drone I have. But like I said to each it’s own...
Hey silverdragon I think I will be fine. I want the larger screen. There will be times that I will be flying that I will take my foldup camping chair and sit while I fly.

Reactions: Mrmund
Hey silverdragon I think I will be fine. I want the larger screen. There will be times that I will be flying that I will take my foldup camping chair and sit while I fly.
That's when you will appreciate the larger screen, I should of been clearer about the larger screen. I do have the Amazon FIRE Tablet and it's a large screen. There are times when I'm sitting on my rear deck and i have a standalone tablet stand and i fly with the FIRE Tablet. I really enjoy it then. But the iPad mini4 tablet is my on the road go to tablet. Any hoot, enjoy the hobby,

Reactions: BillyBlast01
AliExpress, about $3 , works well ! 300m long.

Reactions: BillyBlast01
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman