DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oregon Checking In

Trask55

Reactions
I don't own a Mavic yet but am in the market for one. My one and only drone at this time is a SwellPro Splash Auto V1.1 which is waterproof and can actually be flown underwater. Being from Oregon (rains all the time) the SwellPro has been a good one to get started with but lacks many of the Mavic features I want so in the next few months I'll make take the plunge and get a used Mavic 2 Pro. In the meantime I will be gleaning all the information I can from this site and will likely ask lots of questions.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
We are honored to have you Trask55 . . . welcome to the forum. A few of the guys will be in shortly with info on the M2P for you to read up on prior to getting it. Wealth of knowledge here so avail yourself of it!

Reactions: dirkclod
I don't own a Mavic yet but am in the market for one. My one and only drone at this time is a SwellPro Splash Auto V1.1 which is waterproof and can actually be flown underwater. Being from Oregon (rains all the time) the SwellPro has been a good one to get started with but lacks many of the Mavic features I want so in the next few months I'll make take the plunge and get a used Mavic 2 Pro. In the meantime I will be gleaning all the information I can from this site and will likely ask lots of questions.
welcome, what part of Oregon are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi, ? from Florida ? Was always interested in the splash drone. Just pre-ordered the Gannett waterproof drone for fishing. You’ll have a nice combo when you add the Mavic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98