DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

aledgavi

Reactions
Took a four-day trip to the Oregon coast this past Christmas. It was rainy, but took advantage of the few times the weather cooperated to use the drone. It was beautiful and serene. I am planning to return and explore more of the area.
Here is the link to the video:
watch in HD

@aledgavi - Really like the video. Very cinematic! The OR coast is very beautiful. The Brookings area is some of the best. We camped near Gold Beach (north of of Brookings) several years ago. Took jet boats up the river. What a blast!

Took a four-day trip to the Oregon coast this past Christmas. It was rainy, but took advantage of the few times the weather cooperated to use the drone. It was beautiful and serene. I am planning to return and explore more of the area.
Here is the link to the video:
watch in HD
Spectacular video.

Nice work. Each scene was spectacular, but also a little long overall in my opinion. You should have flown under the arches at circa 1:05 & 2:00😃 They were begging for you lol. Maybe next time? 👍🏻
Thank you for the feedback. I will take into consideration the length of each scene next time I make a video. The only reason I did not fly under the arch was because the wind was very strong and I was afraid to crash the drone while going under. Believe me, I tried :)

@aledgavi - Really like the video. Very cinematic! The OR coast is very beautiful. The Brookings area is some of the best. We camped near Gold Beach (north of of Brookings) several years ago. Took jet boats up the river. What a blast!
It is a beautiful area. I will definitely come back another time and try to get more footage of the scenery around. The rain did not let me continue. :-(

Reactions: Pallidin
Thank you for the feedback. I will take into consideration the length of each scene next time I make a video. The only reason I did not fly under the arch was because the wind was very strong and I was afraid to crash the drone while going under. Believe me, I tried :)
Don’t forget the recently added ability to switch off the side flying (is it called yawing?) feature is available to you when flying through narrow areas. It’s very easy if it’s to tweak the stick to the left or right if it’s still on and disaster ensues. I only found it by mistake after it was somehow switched on and I couldn’t yaw-this Forum got me sorted. Hope all this makes sense!

Don’t forget the recently added ability to switch off the side flying (is it called yawing?) feature is available to you when flying through narrow areas. It’s very easy if it’s to tweak the stick to the left or right if it’s still on and disaster ensues. I only found it by mistake after it was somehow switched on and I couldn’t yaw-this Forum got me sorted. Hope all this makes sense!
I didn't know about that feature. I will look it up :)

Reactions: Pallidin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998